|Administrative History||This mission comprised all activity in West Africa up to 1844, after which its sphere was confined to Sierra Leone. The name of the mission, however, did not change until 3 July 1894.|
|Custodial History||Papers catalogued by H. S. Cobb 1952. Hard copy handlist revised and expanded by Rosemary Keen 1960. Further revised by Rosemary Keen 1978.|
|Copies||Available on microfilm and online.|
Microfilm: Church Missionary Society Archive, Section IV: Africa Missions, Parts 1-2, 5, 12.
Publisher: Marlborough: Adam Matthew Publications, 1999-2001.
Location in the Cadbury Research Library: microfilm drawers A10, B1, C2 and C3.
Dgital publication: Church Missionary Society Archive: Africa Missions: West Africa (Sierra Leone) Mission.
Publisher: Adam Matthew Digital.
Access: by subscription: free to members of the University of Birmingham and visitors to the Cadbury Research Library and other subscribing institutions.