|Administrative History||The Niger mission [A 3] was founded in 1857, following the third Niger expedition. It centred on Onitsha, but gradually spread up the Niger.|
From 28 January 1900 the work in the North was considered a separate entity by the Group 3 Committee.
|Custodial History||Papers catalogued by: H. S. Cobb 1952. Hard copy handlist revised and expanded: Rosemary Keen 1978.|