|Administrative History||The first place to be occupied in the Northern Provinces was Lokoja (in 1865), but the mission was not set apart as an independent unit until April 1907.|
The main mission stations were Lokoja (1865), Basa country (1897), Bida (1903), Zaria (1905) and Kano (1921). Work at Panyam, Kabwir and Per, begun by the Cambridge University Missionary Party in 1907, was handed over to the Sudan United Mission in 1930.
|Custodial History||Papers catalogued by: H. S. Cobb 1952. Hard copy handlist revised and expanded: Rosemary Keen 1978.|