|Description||Requests Corrie, now returning to India to arrange |
1. To confer with Madras Corresponding Committee how best to help, and perhaps take charge of, the Danish and Christian Knowledge Society's mission, failing now for lack of support
2. The transference of Chunar premises to CMS and for acquiring legal possession of churches etc.
3. That the Garden Reach premises and others to be acquired should be called 'Christian Institutions'
4. Conciliatory representations from the Committee to the bishop
5. To consider the question of ordination by Lutheran clergy; perhaps ordination by Armenian or other bishops would be preferred by bishop of Calcutta