|Administrative History||Rev Harold Brelsford Lewin (1873-1972) of Boston, Lincolnshire, clergyman and missionary, was educated at Boston Grammar School. He was accepted as a CMS missionary in 1894 and served in Uganda until 1930. |
He was stationed at Kikoma and then at Mbarara. He retired from full service in 1930.
He was married to Isabella, nee Fergusson (d 1950).
Reference: Register of missionaries (clerical, lay & female) and native clergy from 1804 to 1904 (Church Missionary Society, 1905), and unpublished additions to this register in the CMS archive.
|Custodial History||Presented to the CMS by Miss Dorothy Lewin, June 1972. Transferred on permanent loan to the University of Birmingham by the CMS in the 1980s.|