Record

LevelSub-fonds
Finding Number (Click this to view full catalogue structure)CMS/ACC379
TitleAccession 379: Records of the Halifax and District Church Missionary Society Association
Extent1 vol.
Date1879-1966
DescriptionAccounts of CMS local association
ArrangementThis collection forms part of the Church Missionary Society Unofficial Papers. It is arranged into one series: Official Papers
Access StatusOpen
Administrative HistoryThe Halifax and District Church Missionary Society Association was founded as the Halifax Church Missionary Association in 1816. By 1879 it was known as the Halifax Auxiliary Church Missionary Association, later becoming the Church Missionary Society, Halifax Deanery Branch or Association. By 1966 it was called the Halifax and District Church Missionary Society Association
Custodial HistoryDeposited by Halifax and District CMS Association, November 1977