|Administrative History||The Central Literature Committee for Moslems existed as an informal organisation to help the various mission publishing bodies [circa 1934-1942]. Literature and records of the organisation were circulated by Constance E. Padwick, CMS missionary, and Miss K. H. Henrey, evangelistic missionary, acting jointly as Editorial Secretary.|
|Custodial History||Deposit of unknown provenance to the Selly Oak Colleges Central Library [later forming part of the Orchard Learning Resources Centre]. However, it is possible that James Windrow Sweetman acquired these records and that they were deposited at the same time as his own papers. In 2000, the custodianship of collections held at the Orchard Learning Resources Centre was transferred to the University of Birmingham.|
Cataloguing of the records was undertaken by the Special Collections Department, University of Birmingham, in June and July 2000, as a result of the University of Birmingham's relationship with Selly Oak Colleges endowment trust.