|Activity||The Cast Iron Hollow Ware Manufacturers' Association, otherwise known as the Hollow Ware and General Ironfounders Association, was established in Birmingham in 1872. Its membership comprised largely Midlands iron founders, manufacturers and associated firms, and included A. Kenrick and Son, Baldwin Son and Co, William Bullock and Co, the Hill Top Co, Neilson and Co, J. and J. Siddons, James' Foundry Co, Birmingham Hollow Ware Co, T. M. Clark and Co, Messrs Izon and Co, Thomas Holcroft and Son, John Law and Co, E. Pugh and Co, and Cannon Hollow-Ware Co. |
Chairmen of the Association included Jonathan Arthur Kenrick [1872-1911], W. Bernard O. Clark [1912-], Hon Secs included C. F. Clark [1872-1911], and W. B. Kenrick [1912-]. The chairman of the sub-committee formed in 1894 to manage the administration of the Association's discount scheme was Sir George H. Kenrick. It is not known when the Association was wound up.