|Activity||The mission comprised the Nort West Province with its captial at Agra and the Province of Oudh (capital at Allahabad); also the Central Provinces and Rajputana. In 1902 it changed its name to United Provinces. This avoided confusion with the new North-West Frontier Province separated from the Punjab in 1900.|
When the Central Provinces and Rajputana were formed into the diocese of Nagpur in 1903 the area was designated a CMS mission. The remaining United Provinces of Agra and Oudh continued as a CMS mission.